VONNE Jobs is a sector-specific job advertising service for paid employment and trustee roles in the North East.
When you advertise with VONNE Jobs, your vacancy is live on our website for up to 90 days. Our Job Finder web page receives an average of 6,400 visitors* each week. Your role is sent to more than 3,100* job seekers all over the North East in our weekly VONNE Jobs e-bulletin and shared on Twitter with more than 2,500* followers through @VONNEJobs.
We're #ShowTheSalary supporters to help make our sector a fairer and more equitable place. We've also signed the pledge to be #OpenToAll, meaning we support degrees not being required for roles where they aren't essential.
You can edit your advert at any time; just log in and go to My Account at the top of the screen.
If you need some help with your listing, download our how to purchase a job or trustee vacancy guide.
The fee to advertise each job role is £50 for Membership+ supporters, or £120 standard rate (plus VAT if applicable). You can save £70 per job listing by joining Membership+. VAT will be charged unless you've registered with us for VAT exemption. You'll need to pre-pay online using a credit/debit card. We use Opayo. If you don't have a card to pay, we can send an invoice. There's a £10 charge to cover administration - call 0191 233 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Every penny spent on these services goes into our core funding, enabling us to continue our work to strengthen the sector and support the region.
*Figures correct as of April 2022.
Terms and conditions:
- You may only post one advert per job listing. Multiple roles require multiple listings.
- The content of listings is the responsibility of the job advertiser. We'll do a quick check of the advert to make sure it meets our values and National Minimum Wage requirements, but we don't check content, deadlines or links. Job advertisers can log into their advert at any time to make changes or updates.
- We reserve the right not to advertise for organisations that don't share our values, or if we feel the role is not relevant or appropriate for our audience.
- We reserve the right to edit the information provided.
- We will query vacancies that don't appear to meet the UK minimum wage.
- Vacancies remain live on our website for up to 90 days. If you need to re-advertise the same role, this is free of charge providing the new application deadline is within 90 days of the original advert going live. Email email@example.com for help re-advertising your role.
VONNE uses the information you share to advertise your vacancies across our communications channels according to our contractual obligation. The information, including who placed the advert, is stored on our system and, if you are a VONNE member, on your membership record. When paying by credit card, your processing details will be stored on Opayo in accordance with its terms and conditions. We may occasionally send you emails to pursue our legitimate organisational interests with the aim of improving our service. We won’t share your personal information with third parties, transfer it internationally, or use it for automatic profiling. You have the right to know what information we hold about you and you can ask to see it, amend it or have it deleted by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about how we use your data.
Need help recruiting?
Our Recruitment Support service can help you through the recruitment process and support you to find the right candidate. Services are tailored to your needs, but if you don't have HR specialists in-house, we can help with advertising, processing application forms from candidates, fielding enquiries from candidates, organising shortlisting and interviews, arranging room hire for interviews and giving feedback to candidates post-interview.