1. To support the development of impactful surveys, evaluation and data collection
methods and systems to support data analysis and report writing to support project
2. Carry out a mapping exercise to identify current service providers and their delivery
models/practices within County Durham
3. To research best practice for delivery of Befriending and Community Peer Support,
LD & Autism Services and review, compare and analyse current delivery within
County Durham against best practice guidelines
4. Facilitate consultation, engagement and co production with local health and social
care commissioners and providers, service users and carers and other stakeholders
as appropriate at local level to ascertain current and future needs for community
5. Analyse and report on data and support the development of a range of prototypes
6. Support the roll out of prototype delivery models and administer their delivery
7. Carry out an effect evaluation of the protype delivery models and their effectiveness
based on best practice research and report on data.
8. Manage and support volunteers working across the life course of mental
health/emotional wellbeing issues in a co-ordinated and safe way, in line with best
9. To support community organisations to develop resources and capacity to provide
supported volunteering experiences for vulnerable people with mental health
difficulties (either pre-existing or COVID-related)
10. To use a range of research methods to gather data/feedback in all research projects
(Befriending/Peer Support, LD & Autism and COVID-19)
1. To uphold PCP’s Core Values at all times.
2. To operate within the policies and procedures of PCP, including confidentiality,
safeguarding, information governance and data protection.
3. To assist marketing and engagement work and use creative techniques to gather
views from the communities we support.
4. To actively take responsibility for your own health and safety and ensuring
procedures are adhered to.
5. To collate appropriate monitoring and evaluation information to support the
achievement of agreed targets and outcomes within the project or service.
6. To carry out all responsibilities in line with the organisation’s Equality, Diversity and
7. To recruit, support, train and motivate volunteers as required.
8. To undertake any training and development deemed appropriate.
9. To undertake any such duties required by the relevant Senior Manager or PCP Chief