If making a difference to people's lives is important to you - we have an exciting opening at Citizens Advice Northumberland.
We are recruiting a Money Advice Caseworker and ideally are looking for individuals with previous experience of providing debt advice and information.
However, this is also an opportunity to be a trainee Money Advice Caseworker for highly motivated individuals without previous experience of delivering money
advice, but who can show a willingness and ability to learn and develop quickly. You will have exceptional communication skills, excellent IT skills and a passion
for the aims and objectives of Citizens Advice Northumberland.
Employees benefit from:
● Being part of a committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
● Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
● Full training appropriate to the role
● 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
● Access to our Employment Assistance Programme
● Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Salary: £19,733 - £24,667 depending on experience
Hours: As part of our commitment to being a flexible employer,
applications are welcomed from candidates who are able to
offer anything up to 28 hours a week.
Location: Ashington with some travel across the county
Closing date: 9.00am 8th February 2022
Interviews: 14th February 2022
Applying for the job www.citizensadvicenorthumberland.org.uk/get-involved/job-vacancies/
To find out more about the role contact: Rachel Turnbull: 07739660896 email@example.com