Funded by The National Lottery and European Social Fund (ESF) as part of the Building Better Opportunities Programme
Hours: 37 hours
Contract: Fixed until June 2023 (this has been extended beyond the original March 2023 date)
Location: Ashington with travel across Northumberland
Deadline: 09:00am on Wednesday 24th August 2022
Interviews: Friday 26th August 2022
Background and Purpose of Post:
Bridge Northumberland is an exciting employability project operating throughout Northumberland, funded by European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund as part of the Building Better Opportunities Programme. Northumberland County Council and six voluntary and community sector delivery partners are working in partnership, in delivering the programme and supporting long term unemployed people into a positive outcome, including employment, education and training.
We are seeking a Compliance & Support Officer to work collaboratively with our Partnership and Performance team. The post holder will form part of a team of staff responsible for the delivery of the programme and be responsible for ensuring all beneficiary files are compliant with stringent auditing requirements, ensuring evidence requirements are checked to high compliance standards. As part of this role you will have direct contact with beneficiaries and may be required to meet beneficiaries in venues at their locality.
It is important the successful candidate is a team worker with a solution focussed attitude and can work co-operatively and productively with all Bridge Northumberland staff to ensure compliance is achieved for all project documentation. Experience working directly with a diverse range of beneficiaries is essential.
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer, Northumberland CVA
Working with: Partnerships and Performance Manager, Bridge Lead, Bridge Workers, Support Workers, Bridge Delivery Partners
- To assist with a variety of administrative tasks to ensure evidence is collected, collated and stored in accordance with contractual obligations and requirements of GDPR.
- To ensure all beneficiary files are compliant with ESF/The National Lottery audit requirements.
- To support the current compliance system in place for checking all documents uploaded by the Bridge Worker and Intervention Workers for claims and audits.
- To upload documents onto CRM system and cross reference for compliance and compliance checks.
- To be able to develop a rapport and relationship to address any issues with Bridge Northumberland staff regarding compliance checks and to be able to review, check and update any resolved issues.
- To take responsibility for ensuring all documentation is compliant and recorded on internal databases to support the administration of recording claims and updating electronic spreadsheets.
- Provide support to Bridge Workers with administrative tasks associated with compliance when required.
- To engage directly with beneficiaries to support documentation compliance. Engagement will be at the beneficiaries discretion and may be remotely or face to face contact in a community venue at the beneficiaries locality.
- Have access to transport and the ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the post.
- The list is typical of the level of duties which the post-holder will be expected to perform but it is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of a similar nature may be required from time to time.
For more information about Bridge Northumberland: https://bridgenorthumberland.org.uk/
If you would like any further information or an informal discussion please contact: Caroline Rogan: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: M: 07826 547685
For an application pack please contact: email@example.com or visit www.northumberlandcva.org.uk/news/job-trustee-vacancies/1159-compliance-...
Deadline for submission: 9:00am on Wednesday 24th August
Please note: CV’s will not be accepted.
If you have not been contacted by the interview date, your application has been unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to close the application deadline early.