If making a difference in people's lives and helping others do the same is important to you - we have an exciting opening at Citizens Advice Northumberland.
We are recruiting a Business Manager to organise and manage a wide range of business support and administration services for Citizens Advice Northumberland. The Business Manager will work closely with, and support, the Chief Executive and Senior Managers to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and ensure that trustees, staff and volunteers have the appropriate equipment, premises and IT to deliver a high quality service to clients and stakeholders.
You will have exceptional organisational and communication skills and a commitment to the aims and principles of the Citizens Advice service.
Employees benefit from:
- Being part of a highly committed team who work together to bring about positive changes for individuals, local communities and society as a whole
- Structured Personal Development process with clear opportunities to develop yourself professionally and your career within the organisation
- Full training appropriate to the role
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time employees
- Access to our better Health at Work programme
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme
- Citizens Advice Northumberland is a Disability Confident and Living Wage employer and has signed the North of Tyne Good Work Pledge.
Job Title: Business Manager
Salary: £24,450 to £27,167 depending on experience
Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing date: 9.00am 20th May 2022
Interview date: 25/26th May 2022
Applying for the job: https://www.citizensadvicenorthumberland.org.uk/get-involved/job-vacanci...