Join Charity Digital for the second in a series of webinars on charity finance.
This session will focus on futureproofing and financial sustainability. Attendees can expect to learn:
- The definition and the fundamentals of financial sustainability
- How to review income reliance, practice full cost recovery, and cost control
- How to practice effective cost control and income diversification
- How to practice cash flow governance, referencing invoicing, suppliers, record keeping, and more
- The importance of financial strategy, culture, leadership, and infrastructure
- How to futureproof and broadly improve organisational culture around finance
- How to write a sound financial management policy
The workshop series if ideal for any charity professional interested in finances or looking to improve their financial skills. It is aimed primarily at charities with an income of between £10 and £100k.
Places on the workshops are limited and applications close on May 13th. To apply, visit the Charity Digital website.