We host various events and workshops on different aspects of digital and match organisations with digital experts to receive bespoke one to one support to work through digital challenges and address the needs of the sector.
Events and workshops
We host fully-funded events and workshops which are hosted by digital experts who have experience working with the VCSE sector.
You’ll leave our sessions with an understanding of that particular aspect of digital and how it will be useful for your organisation in terms of saving time and money, along with helpful tips and actions to get you started. Here's a flavour of some of the topics we've covered so far:
- Understanding and using data effectively
- Digital accessibility
- Cyber security
- Digital fundraising
- Digital communications and online mailings
- Choosing a CRM system
We've still got more to come - so if you want to stay up to date, visit the VONNE events page to find out what's coming up!
A digital review will only take up one-hour of your time. You'll start by having a conversation with our Partnerships and Projects Officer, Georgia Goncalves, and from this you’ll receive a written copy of your organisation’s Digital Review.
What's included in the review:
- An overview of your organisation and it’s processes
- A summary of organisational vision and objectives
- A SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) analysis
- Exploration of current digital challenges and objectives
- Recommendations and an action plan for support
- Signposting to potential funding and further support
The Digital Review counts as a three-hour output, a limited number of organisations that have enough support hours left over will also be able to receive a further fully-funded, nine hours of support to work with our digital consultants
You'll have a one-hour conversation with our Partnerships and Projects Officer, Georgia Goncalves, and from this you’ll receive a report which:
- Baselines your organisation's current communications channels
- Considers how you can use marketing to meet your organisation's goals and objectives
- Suggests quick wins you can implement in your organisation
- Signposts to further support
The Marketing Audit counts as a three-hour output and only takes up one hour of your time. A limited number of organisations that have enough support hours left over will also be able to receive a further fully-funded, nine hours of support to develop a full digital marketing strategy.
One to one support
We work with a pool of digital experts who can provide more in-depth, bespoke one to one support. This support looks different for each organisation, it can act as a follow-up from an event, hourly blocks of coaching or blocks of training for the entire team.
Some of the common challenge areas organisations have used one to one support to overcome include:
- Organising and understanding data so it all works better together, making it easier to evidence impact and include in reports
- Developing a communications strategy with an organisation when there is no specific communications team or role so you can communicate with your beneficiaries more effectively
- Understanding what a CRM system is and what your organisation's requirements are to find the best one for you and streamline your processes
Whether you're facing one of the above challenge, or there's another sticking point in your organisation at the moment, get in touch to find out if digital could help you move forward.
Here's the Digital Pathfinders team in action! (Photo credits: Sunderland Software City)
"The personalised nature and level of specialism of the consultant we were assigned made this opportunity really stand out to us it meant that we could really target the specific challenges our organisation faced and look towards solutions that were within our reach."
"We received support which has enabled us to make a start in achieving our accessibility goals. This is something that is integral to our organisation being inclusive."
"I can’t see how this project wouldn’t benefit anyone. You don’t need to invest much time and you don’t know what you don’t know! – so if someone can help you do what you’re doing better and quicker, then it’s worth exploring."
Georgia Goncalves, VONNE's Partnerships and Projects Officer, is on hand to have if you have any questions or want to find out a bit more about the programme before registering. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.