To utilise digital effectively, organisations need resources including digital funding. From new laptops to a CRM system, funding enables organisations to embed digital processes that can help them build capacity.
Join us for one of the last VONNE events of the Digital Pathfinders programme which is focusing on all things digital funding. You’ll leave the session with:
- Knowledge on available digital funding opportunities
- Insight into how digital funding works in practice
- An understanding of the Charity Digital Skills Report Funder's Pledge
- Some tips on how to apply for digital funding
With guest speakers from:
- Zoe Amar Digital
- The Clothworkers' Foundation
- Community Foundation Tyne & Wear and Northumberland
- The Catalyst - Digital Charity
These events will be taking place online via Zoom.
This event is fully-funded and open to organisations based in Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland. If you want to attend the workshop but your organisation is out of the North of Tyne area, email email@example.com for support.
Organisations can benefit from up to 12 hours of fully-funded support through the Digital Pathfinders programme, including events and one to one support, spaces are prioritised for organisations that have received under 12 hours of support. If you want to check in on how many support hours your organisation has used, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.