VONNE’s Conference and AGM is running as a hybrid event this year, and you can join virtually for free.
Detailed information about the event will be shared soon, but you can expect a packed agenda with three key elements:
- AI and the VCSE Sector – an opportunity to find out more about AI, how you could be using it within your organisation, what you need to be aware of and consider, and what the future might hold. With presentations, case studies and a panel discussion with experts from the sector.
- VONNE’s Strategic Plan 2024 – 2027 – Following member and stakeholder surveys and consultations, join in with workshops and activities, with VONNE’s staff and board, where you can give your views and insights into the development of our future strategic plan.
- The VONNE AGM – including the election of new board members, proposed amendments to our Articles of Association and a round-up of the previous year.
All attendees will receive a digital delegate pack post event full of useful goodies.
VONNE Members can take advantage of our discounted tickets, please ensure you’re logged in to your user dashboard before registering for the event so that your discount is applied to ticket and get in touch with us if you have any queries.
If you’d prefer to attend the event in person with us in Sunderland, please register using this link. Throughout the day there will be opportunities to network with your peers, chat with the VONNE team, meet our event sponsors and enjoy a delicious lunch from Brew and Bake.
Thank you to our event sponsors, Northern Powergrid for helping to make this event possible.
The AI section of this event is fully-funded as part of the Digital Pathfinders programme. If your organisation:
- Is based in Northumberland, North Tyneside or Newcastle
- Has under £50mil income
- Has under 250 full-time equivalent employees
You will need to register for the Digital Pathfinders programme to attend the event. If you need any help with this or would like to find out about further support available through the programme, please contact Georgia Goncalves. The support available through the Digital Pathfinders programme is fully-funded thanks to North of Tyne Combined Authority, Digital Catapult and the National Lottery Community Fund.